About this item
- Upgraded angle adjustment design – the built-in bendable aluminum plate can hold the elbow joint at an angle of 145-180 degrees to prevent excessive bending and over-extension, so as to keep the elbow in a most comfortable position, reduce the tension of the ulnar nerve, and quickly recover. Maximum immobilization with splint in, or gentle support with splint removed.
- Professional elbow support – it offers exceptional comfort while gently immobilizing the elbow, preventing painful movements during rest and sleep – deal for nighttime relief of cubital tunnel syndromean elbow fracture, damaged ulnar nerve, after cleft palate surgery, iv therapy, or whenever pain caused by excessive flexion and extension of the elbow.
- Customized comfort – the angle of the aluminum plate can be manually adjusted at 145-180 degrees, and the unique design of the elbow support can be tailored to keep your elbow at the most comfortable angle, ensuring the comfort of your right or left elbow throughout the day (Day or night).
- Comfortable and breathable, easy to use – The splint has soft foam padding lined with breathable cotton and covered with flannel-like fabric that allows your skin to breathe; hook & loop closure – can be easily adjusted with one hand for desired compression and support, fits left or right arm.
- We have two sizes to accommodate all size arms. S/M for smaller arms (teens and average size woman) and L/XL for larger arms. To determine the correct size needed, measure the circumference of the middle of the bicep. The S/M size fits 9-14 inch biceps. The L/XL fits 14-16 inch biceps.